Landswood de Coy LLP’s track record demonstrates significant experience in successful transactions and asset management of UK Real Estate.
- In excess of £250 million of assets under management across c. 400 units
- Deals have been transacted on behalf of and with some of the UK’s largest funds including BlackRock, AEW, CBRE Global Investors, M7 and Axa IM.
- A range of investment portfolios under management for private family offices, pension funds and corporate investors.
Significant recent deals include:
- £105m portfolio acquisition acting for BlackRock for seeding of the BlackRock UK Long Lease Property Fund
- £11.45m acquisition of Q-Park Car Park, Glasgow for UK family office